How do I edit an academic term?
Go to Academic Term Manager.
Select the Academic Term Manager tool from the Tool Menu in the Administration Workspace.
Select the term you would like to edit.
Update the term information, and then click Save Changes.
- The E-id is the unique identifier to designate the term.
- The Title is what will appear to users in their list of sites. Sites will be grouped under each term title.
- The Start Date is the first day of the term or semester.
- The End Date is the last day of the term or semester.
- The Description allows you to enter more information about the term if needed.
- Check the Current box if the term you are adding is currently in session.
- Click Save Changes to complete your edit.