How do I add users to my course or project?
For most institutions, student enrollment for registered courses is handled automatically through integration with the institutional student information system. However, if your institution allows site owners to add other participants such as TAs, Designers, etc., this article will walk you through the steps on how to add users.
- For participants with official usernames, under "Other Official Participants", type each participant's username, one per line.
- For participants without official usernames, under "Non-official Participants", enter their email addresses, one per line.
- Under "Participant Roles", choose whether to give all your newly added participants the same role or different roles (i.e. student, instructor, TA, etc.).
- Under "Participant Status", choose whether to let your newly added participants use the site right away by selecting Active, or keep them from accessing the site for now by selecting Inactive.
- Click the Continue button to save.
For the default option of Assign all participants the same role, select the radio button for the desired role and then click the Continue button.
You may choose the Send Now option to send a notification email to participants if desired. The default setting is Don't Send.
Click the Continue button.