How do I modify preferences in the Statistics tool?
Check the boxes next to the items you want to select.
- List only tools available in site will automatically filter the list of tools presented on the Report editing page with the tools available in site.
Chart presentation options:
- Display item labels on bar charts: This option will display labels with total values on charts that don't require labels to be shown (e.g., Pie charts always require values to be displayed).
- Charts alpha-transparency: This option allows to specify a transparency level for rendered charts.
Tools/events processed as 'Activity': This option allows to select the tool events that will count as Activity on the tool Overview page.
- Clicking on All tools will always use all existing tool events. Since tools can be added/removed from a site or made available/unavailable on current instance, this option ensures that all tools are always selected.
- Clicking on a Tool will select/unselect all related tool events.
- Clicking on a Event will select/unselect only that event.
- Click Update to save your settings.
Note: You also may click the + symbol next to individual tools to expand and show distinct events within a given tool.