How do I edit a section?
You will be able to edit any of the fields that you entered when you created the section.
- Name: In the Name field, give your section a name. If you don't enter a name, the name of the category plus a number will be the default name (e.g., Lab1, Lab2, Lab3).
- Section Size: Choose a either Unlimited number of students in section or Limit number of students in section to. For the second choice, enter the maximum number of members allowed in the section.
- Meeting Details: Select which days of the week this section meets.
- Start/End Time: Enter the time the section meets. Enter the time and minutes, for example, 8:00. Check next to AM or PM to indicate time of day.
- Location: Enter a short location identifier for where the section meets, up to 20 characters maximum.