How do I enable student peer review for an assignment?
In order to use Peer Assessment, the assignment must be set to a Points grade scale.
Peer assessment facilitates student peer review of assignments.
When select the radio button for Use Peer Assessment, the settings will expand to show additional options. You may indicate the following items here:
- The evaluation period end date. (This date must be after the Accept Until date for the assignment.)
- Whether or not reviews are anonymous.
- Whether or not students may see reviews of their own assignments.
- The number of reviews each student must complete.
- Instructions for reviewers.
Note: You must be using a Points grade scale in order to enable peer review and it cannot be a group assignment.