How to I add multiple parts to an assessment?
Parts may be added to any assessment. Select an existing assessment or create a new one.
For more information on creating new assessments, see How do I create an assessment?
Type a title into the text box provided.
Note: If the part title is marked as the Default, the title will not appear to assessment takers.
Click Add Attachments to browse for and select a file attachment if desired.
Choose the option to author questions one-on-one or select random draw from question pool.
Select the radio button to order the questions As listed on Assessment Questions page, or to order them Random within Part.
- Enter the number of questions to draw from the selected question pool.
- Select the question pool from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to either randomize student questions each time an assessment is submitted or randomize student questions once for all submissions.
- Enter the point value for correct answers on each question. Note that all questions in this random draw must be worth the same amount of points.
- (Optional) For True/False and Multiple Choice, Single Correct questions, you may also enter a negative point value if a question is answered incorrectly.
Note: Point values entered here override any value that was specified for individual questions in the corresponding Question Pool.
Enter Metadata, such as the objective, keyword, and rubric, into the text boxes provided.