How do I add a rubric to my site?
Select Edit Criterion to rename the default criteria.
- Edit the Criterion Title.
- Optionally, you may enter a Criterion Description.
- Select Save when done.
Select the pencil icon next to the rating item you wish to edit.
- Enter the Rating Title. This is the performance level, such as "Does not meet expectations," "Meets expectations," or "Exceeds expectations."
- Enter the Points.
- Optionally, enter the Rating Description.
- Select Save when finished.
To add another rating level to a criterion, mouse over the line separating one rating from the next and click on the + icon [Add rating to Criterion] to insert a new rating level at that location.
Select the Copy icon [Clone Criterion] to copy an existing criterion.
Tip: Sometimes it is easier to copy an existing criterion and edit the copy, than to add a new one.
You can change the order of both criteria and ratings by clicking on the Reorder icon in each cell and dragging the selected item to its new location.