What is the User Audit Log?
The User Audit Log displays manual enrollment and user update information for your site. If anyone adds a user, removes a user, or changes a user's role in the site, a log of the change will be noted here.
Note: Currently this log displays add/remove/update events, for manually updated events only. It does not display automated course enrollment activity such as events handled via Web Services or other Student Information System integration.
The following information will display:
- Name: The name of the user account that was modified.
- Username: The username of the user account that was modified.
- Role: The role of the user account that was modified.
- Date: The date and time that the change was made.
- Event: The type of change that was made to the account (i.e. add user to course, remove user from course, or update user role).
- Source: The name and username of the account that initiated the event.
Note: You may sort by any of the columns by clicking on the column heading. Click on the heading again to sort in the opposite direction (ascending/descending).