How do I download assignments for grading offline?
You may choose "All" to select all of the download options, or select only some of them by placing a check mark next to an individual item or items. The options available for download are:
- Student submission text (original student submitted text, possibly containing instructor added comments)
- Student submission attachment(s)
- Grade file (grades.csv or grades.xls file at top level of archive)
- Feedback text (the inline comments with student submission)
- Feedback comments (comments.txt file if available in student's folder. Comments are put into the Instructor Comments field for each student's submission)
- Feedback Attachment(s)
Click the Download button to save the files your computer.
The assignment files will download as an archive file, or .zip file to your local computer.
Extract the archive to a location on your computer. (You can do this by right-clicking on the file and selecting Extract All in Windows, or by using your preferred unzipping program on your computer.)